- Estimate – Come in to our showroom with a detailed layout or drawing of your project.
- Stone Selection – After the estimate has been accepted Alcamo Granite And Marble will help you select your stone from a large selection of natural granite, marble and quartz from samples in our showroom or from our on site stone yard. All materials must be approved prior to fabrication. Edge profiles will be selected at this time.
- Deposit –A deposit is required before field measurement/ template is scheduled.
- Template/Measure –All kitchens, bathroom vanities, fireplace surrounds and tub surrounds require an actual template. A template is an exact pattern of your project. All estimates include an on-site template/measurement. At the time of template all seams, cutouts, edges, backsplashes, type of sinks, faucets and stove information will be discussed. The following items are required at the time of template:
- All kitchen or vanity cabinets must be completely installed, level and in place to your satisfaction.
- All existing countertops and temporary sinks must be removed prior to template so that we can insure accurate measurements and verify existing cabinetry ‘s structural integrity.
- All applicable sinks; faucets and cooktops must be on site at time of template.
- The customer, designer or contractor must be at home at the time of template to approve and sign template. This is the time to discuss any changes, seam placement, edge detail, radius corners, faucet placement or overhangs. The countertops will be made from these templates.
- Fabrication – The stone will be cut and fabricated in our shop as soon as template has been completed. Alcamo granite and marble will provide an approximate 7 to 10 day turnaround from the time of template to the final installation as long as there are no unforeseen complications with the project.
- Installation – Customer, homeowner or an authorized person such as a designer, contractor must be on site at the time of installation. To avoid any unnecessary service calls or service charges, please have dishwashers and trash compactors installed prior to installation so that the installer can secure them to the bottom of the granite (when applicable).
- Final payment along with a signed completion certificate is expected upon delivery of your project. A payment by check, cash, or credit card is expected when our services are rendered.